Nothing is more irritating than counting Facebook game requests that buzz your phone repeatedly. If you are sick of receiving such requests from your friends or family members, then heading to your device’s notification center is the best way to get rid from these nasty Facebook game requests. Candy Crush and Diamond Dash requests usually irritate most of us.
Follow the step-to-step guide below and turn off the annoying Facebook game requests from your iOS, Android or Web:
- Launch Facebook app and tap the More button in the bottom right
- Go to Settings
Must Read: ZUCKERBERG’S SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS HACKED
- Now tap Notifications and hit Mobile Push under How You Get Notifications segment
- Uncheck Application Requests and Application Invites
To manually control your notifications, just tap the notification you want to turn off.
- Launch Facebook on your device
- Tap three lines in the upper-right corner
- Tap App Settings > Notifications > Uncheck Application Requests
Must Read: HOW TO DOWNLOAD VIDEOS FROM FACEBOOK WITHOUT ANY SOFTWARE (3 METHODS)
- Login to your Facebook account
- Click Notification icon and scroll down to the notification you want to turn off
- Now click the ▽ icon at the top-right corner of the notification
- Select Turn off notifications from this app
That is all you need to do to turn off Facebook game requests on iPhone, Android or web.