YouTube is arguably one of the greatest sites for enjoying videos but if you are short of time to finish a video, just make a GIF of the best part of that video and share or watch it anytime you prefer.
Creating GIFs is no rocket science. If you are not sure that how to make a GIF from a YouTube video then here’re the handy and easy-to-remember steps to convert YouTube video to GIF:
1. Open the YouTube video you want to convert into a GIF and copy its URL
For instance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-my5o-jtmQ&feature=youtu.be&noredirect=1
2. Now open https://gifs.com/ in new tab
3. Paste the copied link into the text box “Paste YouTube URL…”
4. Click Create GIF button
5. Now set the start time and duration for your GIF
6. You can also give a caption to your GIF
7. Once you’re done, click Create GIF
8. The site will prompt you with a preview of your GIF
9. If the GIF appeals to you, you can share it on various sites (https://gifs.com/gif/OYgLmL)
10. If you want some changes then hit ‘Go Back’
11. Make amendments according to your needs and enjoy the new GIF
Note: You can also type GIF before the YouTube in the URL of the video and pres Enter. You will be taken to www.gifyoutube.com and the video you selected will automatically show up.