1. Send WhatsApp conversation history to someone
2. Change the WhatsApp chat wallpaper by going to the ‘Wallpaper’ option in the chat menu.
3. Save photos you’ve received
The images and videos that you’re sent in WhatsApp chats remain stored on your device in the WhatsApp\media\WhatsApp Images folder.
In Android, you can view these images in the Gallery, and can share them on Facebook, apply them as contact photos, and more.
In iOS, WhatsApp images are stored in the Photos app.
4. Make back-ups of your WhatsApp conversations
Go to the Settings menu, choose ‘Chat preferences’, then click on the Chat history backup option.
5. Use the Enter key to send WhatsApp messages
Use the Enter key on the Android virtual keyboard to send messages instead of having to press the Send button in WhatsApp.
6. Create shortcuts to WhatsApp conversations
Choose ‘More’ in the chat menu and tap the ‘Add conversation shortcut’ option.
7. Choose a WhatsApp profile picture
It’s possible to set your own WhatsApp profile picture, by going into Settings and choosing ‘Profile’.
Just tap on the existing profile image and select a picture you’d like to replace it with. You can pick an image that’s stored on your phone already, or snap a photo using your device’s camera.
8. Send much more than just text
You can also send pictures, videos, voice messages, your location, and even contacts.
9. Change your WhatsApp status
Status option within the main WhatsApp menu, and you can type your own message or choose one of the preset status messages in the list.
10. Broadcast a WhatsApp message to many contacts
If you need to quickly get a message out to more than one person at a time, the easiest way to do this is to ‘broadcast’ a message in WhatsApp.
Select the ‘Broadcast message’ option in the More menu and select the contacts you want to send it to. Now type your message and hit ‘Send’.